Thursday, May 1, 2014

How To Be Sexier For Your Man, Lesson #3: Affirmations

Affirmations are scripts that you can use for self-talk to infuse a little positivity in your mind.    If you feel that you need a little boost in the confidence department, try some positive affirmations to get things going. 

Some of my favorites to enhance one's sex appeal are as follows:
 
I'm beautiful every day, but today I look especially hot!

Men really respond to my sexy energy.

My butt (or my chest) looks great in these jeans… or in this dress… pick your most flattering outfit and tell yourself how gorgeous you look!

I can have anyone I want.

I'm every man's dream come true.

I am naturally so enticing, that no one can resist me.

While it's true that some of these are a little bit over the top, that's the whole point of affirmations.  Make them as vivid and wild as you like.  Spark your inner creativity and live in that moment of personal empowerment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on Facebook! :)