Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Artwork and a Big "Thank You"

I recently made myself an interesting new piece of artwork for my listings on Keen.com --
Don't you just love that adorable "moon bunny angel" watching over her city from above?


The building in the picture, by the way, is historical landmark 
the Cathedral of Learning in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
My husband and I have some happy memories of spending time there together.
As a child, I remember touring the rooms and admiring the breathtaking art and architecture!

The original picture was taken by the amazing Joey Gannon who has graciously allowed
others to use it under the Creative Commons share-alike license.

Joey, I thank you most sincerely for sharing your inspiring vision of this place that's brought me so many wonderful times, both as a child and as an adult!  I couldn't have made my ad without your contribution!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on Facebook! :)